As your service coordination company, we are responsible for the overall health and safety of your loved one. We will help you find suitable in-home care and anticipate situations to protect the health and welfare of the individuals. We’ll monitor your loved one’s satisfaction and work out a personal plan to meet every specific need you may have.
- Receive a comprehensive individualized service plan
- Get information about unpaid, informal, generic and specialized services
- Track and conduct ongoing reviews of all service providers
- Let your loved one stay independent in their own home
- Gain access to needed services, community resources, medical, social and educational services (regardless of the funding source)